The latest news on the Paris Attacks:
- Police carry out 168 raids across France, as the search for a key suspect continues
- French prosecutors identify two more of the attackers – as the hunt continues for another suspect
- France’s prime minister warns there could be further attacks France and elsewhere in Europe
- France’s president leads the country in observing a minute’s silence for the 129 killed on Friday
- French warplanes hit back at Islamic State targets in the Syrian city of Raqqa
- All times in GMT
Bataclan Concert Hall
The owners of the Bataclan concert hall in Paris have said they have “no words” to express their sorrow following Friday’s attacks.
Eighty-nine music fans were killed and more than 100 injured when gunmen fired into the crowd during a concert by US band Eagles of Death Metal.
“Our thoughts are with the victims, the injured and their loved ones,” the venue wrote on Twitter.
They also thanked people for the support it had received since the attack.
France’s fight is our flight
Defence Secretary Michael Fallon has said the UK must reconsider launching air strikes against Islamic State targets in Syria, a move that would require consent from parliament.
Speaking to the BBC, Mr Fallon said the French had made the right decision in stepping up its air strikes on the IS stronghold of Raqqa following Friday’s attacks, because it was clear they had been planned in northern Syria.
“France’s fight is our fight” he stressed. “The terror is on our own doorstep.”
“Terrorism will not destroy the Republic”
President Hollande’s speech to congress ended with a round of applause and members singing the French national anthem.
He said: “We will eradicate terrorism so that the movement of people can go on … so that France can continue to lead.
“Terrorism will not destroy the Republic because the Republic will destroy terrorism.”